“To write is human, to edit is divine.” - Stephen King
Are you seeking a higher level of freedom, confidence and creativity in your writing? Are you looking for a leg up to the publisher’s door? Then this workshop is for you. Learn how to:
- Strengthen your story
- Breathe life into your characters
- Add punch and realism to dialogue
- Know when to use a variety of editing tools
- Find the fire behind the smoke of your initial drafts
- Give your writing a professional edge.
Saturday, February 18th, 2012 1- 4:30 p.m.; Aurora College, Room 308
Registration: Yellowknife Book Cellar. Fee: $40. Discount of 10% with valid NorthWords Membership card.
Recommended workshop text available at Book Cellar: Self-Editing for Fiction Writers.
More info HERE
Jamie’s workshop is the second in our 3-part “Do It Yourself, Authors!” series. COMING MARCH 31, 2012: MAKE A NOISE! SELF-MARKETING FOR AUTHORS. MORE INFO POSTED SOON.